All the teachers at my school have been going off sick with the Flu due to the cold snap we had a few weeks ago and it has final hit my tutor which means that my timetable for this week has completely changed and as I will be spending the whole week with Isabel, the other tutor, so I will be spending a lot of time with the year 4's again. Today at school I recorded the final still life voices for the year 4 project and then with year six we started to record some pieces they have written using comparatives and superlatives.
After school I went to the gym, which made me feel amazing and both the classes were really fun. Then I went round to Rosa's house to make pancakes as it is also traditional in France to make pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. We had a couple each and then we started making some for her to take into school tomorrow for the kids to try. She needs to make 40 and I reckon we got about half of them done before we both had to leave to go and teach our respective private classes.
I also managed to flip a pancake dozens of times in order to try and take a photo, I felt like a whizz!
My private class was ok today, the girl I teach was a little under the weather, I felt sorry for her and we played a game in English for a little bit longer than usual today.
Now I'm going to do my Catalan homework for tomorrow and write an article for third year abroad, if I'm not too tired.
For anyone that is interested here is a picture of me and some people from my Catalan class when we went to the Caixa Forum yesterday.

No comments:
Post a Comment