Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Carnival day 2

Today marked day two of carnival at my school, the requirement today was to wear many bright colours, I wore the following awfully beautiful ensemble....
I thought this would warrent me safety from the face painting year sixes.... Oh how wrong I was, they were instructed BY ANOTHER TEACHER to attack and paint my face! Now that is just mean... if the Catalans weren't such a damn lovable people I could go off them.
So today at school I recorded some year 4 talking about still life drawings they have done. Things such as... There are some yellow bananas, there is a blue apple... etc. I've already started the finished presentation where the voices are linked to the photos in a movie - the IT half day course offered by the Generalitat was actually useful! I'll post it on here when it's finished.
Today I also had to do a presentation in my Catalan class, I talked about waterpolo, I didn't learn it off by heart and improvised quite a lot, which is new for me. Despite this I feel it went quite well, so if this technique works in my weakest language I may apply it to my others the next time I need to do a presentation.
Tomorrow I will get a photo of the giant snake, I promise!
Hasta luego chicos!

No comments:

Post a Comment