After a pretty chilled weekend I have found the first few days back at school reminding me of how the smallest things can bring the biggest smile to your face. Today one of my year 4 was singing LMFAO songs to me and doing the shuffle. So cute, afterwards when talking about favourite foods one girl made such a cute mistake, proudly declaring that she likes to eat PARROTS, she meant carrots, but it made me smile. After the gym today I taught my private lesson, where we started a powerpoint presentation about Nicki Minaj for my students music class, and she guessed my weight at 50 kilos, definite win :) hopefully the gym is paying off, but then again she is 10.....
So maybe not.
We're also starting filming some of my year 4 tomorrow, doing a little play about going to the restaurant in English, I'll link you guys to the school blog once it's up :)
Im heading to Figueres this weekend with Sam and Camila to the Dali museum, I'm looking forward to it, and then this weekend my friends from Lancaster come over!
And my mum and dad have booked tickets to come out and visit me at the beginning of April, yet another thing to look forward to.
My Catalan class is also getting really intense now, I need to read a novel within a week, and take enough notes to be able to write a summary and a review on it, as well as writing a 4 minute presentation and general other work, DELC310 is taking a backseat until that is all over (and the frenchies return my questionnaires.)
I also worked out I'm only here for another 4 months, hardly anytime at all when I consider how quickly these 5 have whizzed by.....
I'll update you on my life soon guys :)
Besitos!
x-x-x
No comments:
Post a Comment