Friday, 27 January 2012

Living in the 90's

Yes I am still living in the 90's, without the use of internet at home. This week I have been pretty lazy and catching up from a crazy weekend last week. I also feel unbelievably unhealthy so have hit the gym pretty hard this week, a trend I intend to continue. I've also bought lots of beautifully coloured fruit and veg, hopefully I can loose some weight (can't really call it puppy fat now I'm 21 hahaha) and can look good by the time I visit my brother for his 18th :)
I've not really been up to much apart from school this week, my tutors and I started writing up the an example of an activity I have done with the children. I have to send it to the Generalitat, it's not very interesting but it's something that I have to do, but that's about it really.
I watched the Barca match on Wednesday in a bar with Tabetha, what a game! I had such a good night, and then had to run unbelievably fast to make the last metro of the night. That part was less fun. 
I met up with Gavin last night before he boarded a bus to Bilbao for a weekend with his friend, we had a few drinks and it was lovely to see another familiar DELC face in Barcelona, I just want it to start getting lighter outside so it is warmer.
Today I had a lie in, went to the gym, did my washing, went food shopping, then had a nap, I'm hoping that I am pretty much caught up on sleep now.
Next Friday I'm off to figures to see Sam and visit the Dali museum, I'm excited, then my friends from Lancaster get here on the Saturday! I can't wait for next weekend, it's going to be so much more interesting than this one which looks to be filled with Catalan and DELC 310 work.
Adios for now guys
x

No comments:

Post a Comment