So yesterday was a random day, after the creation of the epic video in the training session and the discovery of yet another article for my French DELC310 I wandered around most of Barcelona for a good 5 hours, stopping for a late lunch part way through. It was really good to have a catch up with everyone, and to reaquaint myself with my home for this academic year. Every time I walk around here I find something new, a street, a sculpture, something of cultural interest, that´s why I love it so much here. Plus the fact there is almost constant sunshine makes missing England very difficult. I ordered a book for my Catalan course yesterday and hopefully am going to go and pick up a certificat from my last course this afternoon. This time my course is moving much faster,I´ll hopefully be a certified B1 in the european languages rackings on the 14th of March, only 10 weeks to complete a text book, read a novel and write a report and summary, do a speaking presentation and then the oral and written exams too - phew! lots of work!
I´m also going to try and get some DELC 310 done this weekend, I really want to try and finish it before I go home mid-march so I can print it all off and get it binded. If not then definitely by the end so that I have 2 and a half months of pure fun in España. :)
Also yesterday the man who worked in the bookshop told me that I speak good Catalan :) that made me feel very good about myself.
Anyway, should probably go and plan my lessons for next week, seeing as that is what I am meant to be doing with this time.....
I´ll leave you with a quote I found when I was in Frankfurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment