Monday, 16 January 2012

Last Monday as a 20 year old

Today was my last Monday as a 20 year old. :( Seeing as I will turn 21 on Saturday, it's actually a little saddening to think I'm getting really old, but I'm exited for my birthday party and for Dan and Camila to come up to Barcelona to visit.
Today I went to school and all the kids wee unbelievably chatty, I don't know what had gotten into them but they were awful! After a bad nights sleep last night, a bad morning at school and a server lack of food in my house I decided not to go to the gym this afternoon, like I do usually, but instead I went shopping to buy some essentials, such as pasta, rice, bread, meat. I then made myself a hearty risotto - yummy :)
I spent the afternoon in the library, surfing the net, then I did my homework for Catalan class tonight, then I wrote up some more pieces for my Catalan portfolio, I currently have a total of 10 pieces, it asks for 8, so I'm thinking if I do and write up 5 more over the next 2 months I can write the 500 word mini essay and leave it at that.
I also still need to write a resumen for my delc 310,I think I am going to do that this weekend, then I can say it is finally put to bed, until I go home in June, can do one last check and print it off/bind it/etc.
My French delc 310 had 1,103 words done, out of 4000, it's depressing me, it's so hard to try and write in french when I'm not in the country. I aim to have it finished by March so I think I might do a little work on it later tonight if I wake up again, if not then probably tomorrow or thursday afternoon after the gym, I can definitely get writing my bibliography out of the way tonight, it is a soul destroying task so I may as well get it over with now. If I could get another 700 words done this week I would be happy as I would be half way to the minimum word count, then I could properly enjoy my birthday weekend and would have another month or so to finish it before my aim of being free from work by March (minus final read throughs obviously) then I can truely enjoy my year abroad with only Catalan class work to do.
Sorry today's blog isn't very interesing and is mainly me moaning about trying to do work, but having this little vent will stop me having a break down later on this week. :)
I promise to have something more exciting to tell you guys soon. Hopefully my internet should be back by Monday at the latest so fingers crossed everyone!!
Fins ara
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment