So this week has been pretty run of the mill, except the still having to use the internet at the library because it still isn't fixed in my flat. :( my landlady said Monday at the latest, so if it's not sorted I will have to look for somewhere else I guess, or not pay the full rent. Hopefully though it will get sorted, i've become acustomed to it, but it's a pain for trying to stay in touch with people when I have no access whatsoever.
School this week has been pretty laid back and easy going, as has been my catalan course, I need to prepare a speaking presentation for the 15th of February, but I feel it can wait until after my birthday. Today I went and did a bit of rebajas/rebaixes/sale shopping, and was pretty sucessful, I got some trousers, a couple of dresses, a top, some shorts, a new handbag as mine is dying and a pair of miss sixty jeans. The jeans were definitely the best buy, I need to dart them in on the waist but they were 5euros! Now that's what I call a sale, when something should cost you 120euros and it costs you a mere 5!!
I've also cleaned my flat ready for the arrival of Dan tomorrow and Camila on Saturday, I'm excited for my birthday night out now, although it will be wierd not seeing my family at any time around my birthday like usual. I don't know what me and Dan are planning on doing tomorrow, I know we need to give Cammy-pants a quick tour of Barcelona on Saturday seeing as she has never been we have to let her at least the main sites. :) As far as I know we are having an Absinthe party.... god knows how that one will end!
I will update you all on what I hope to be an amazing weekend.
Have a good one guys, I'm hoping I will!
xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment