I write to you today from my local library, as I have no functioning internet in my house :( I am going to bring this up with my landlady later but didn't really want to bring it up yesterday as it was Reyes, the equivalent of Christmas day and seeing as how I was invited to the family meal I decided it would have been improper to have dropped this bombshell. I also haven't been paid by the ministry, god only knows why, so have had to do a transfer of funds from England in order to pay said rent and to generally live.
But apart from those little hurdles I am haing to jump life is great. My flight out here was late due to the winds :( but then I got to see the arrival of the reyes in Barcelona, they even brought me a little gift, a lovely necklace. :) I also saw Lucy yesterday on her birthday which was lovely, we had a starbucks and a nice little catch up. I then had an enormous late lunch at my flat with my landlady, her family and family friends, lots of food, lots of wine, lots of cava and I even got a piece of the traditional tart too. I didn't get the stone, so I didn't have to pay... phew but I also wasn't lucky enough to get the little king either, but oh well :)
Here you can see the reyes and their helpers getting off the ship in Barcelona.
I plan to chill, maybe go for a swim tomorrow before going back to work on Monday :( need to get some more travels planned too. Not long left until I am 21 now!
No comments:
Post a Comment