Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Nadal

So this will be my last blog until I return after Christmas, this week has been very hectic so I haven't gotten round to blogging.
This weekend I chilled here in Barcelona, went out on Saturday night and went shopping on Sunday. There is a primark here! I know it's not very cultural but sometimes you just need something cheap and cheerful and Primarmani is the place for that.
Last night we all went out together for tapas as a final meet up before we all go off to Madrid/France/America/England (delete as appropriate) for Christmas. The food was lovely and also very cheap, all the dishes were between 1euro and 2.50, even my friends who unfortunately are still waiting to be paid could afford that!

Yesterday and today were the Christmas concerts at my school, it was so cute (photo below of us being reindeers) I was really proud of them all managing to sing their songs in English, especially the youngest, they may only be 5 and 6 but they definitely were the best.

I've received lots of Christmas presents this week from teacher too, I got a hat, scarf, necklace, turron and a flower, very spoilt. I feel so at home here in Barcelona and at my school that it's really sad to leave, but it's best to see my family while I can and I know I would have regretted not going home.
So I fly tomorrow, hopefully all will go well and I'll be back in England tomorrow night, freezing to death but enjoying a lovely Chinese takeout with my friend Becky!
Feliz Navidad a todos/Bon Nadal tothom/Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment