So my webcam has died, my uber-technical friend John attempted to fix it remotely, but it still isn't working. :( Yet another bad thing about my computer.
But I have now got a much quicker version of Internet explorer; which means I can final delete safari - yay!
However on the up side of things I am definitely moving up a class in catalan, I got 90.4% overall on the course. I am very pleased with myself, seems like my hard work has paid off. :)
Tomorrow I'm off to the Circus with school, then maybe iceskating later, not some sort of flowers and silk thing, to be honest I don't know where on earth I got that idea from....
Also planning to watch a Barca match with Gavin at some point early next year, which I can't wait for, to see some live sport, I miss it.
Starting to get excited about meeting up with everyone over Christmas, although I am not looking forward to those temperatures... eeek.
See you soon England.
I couldn't help but notice the words 'Internet Explorer' :\
ReplyDelete