So I need to be up at 4.15, to get an early morning flight to Frankfurt for the weekend, where I will be visiting the Christmas Markets (which are over 600 years old) and maybe going to a few museums too.
Yesterday I forgot to mention that I have recently had a lot of comments recently on my style. All good, people saying how much they like it, that it is very “British” and different from the Spanish fashion. Now as much as I would like to think that I am flying the flag for British fashion retailers everywhere. I am not. Principally for one reason, the majority of the clothes on which people have commented I have bought here. In Spain. In Spanish shops. Henceforth we make a remarkable conclusion, I can make Spanish clothes appear British, and apparently wear them better than the people for whom they were designed, now that is something that should be praised in national press.
I’ve eaten my advent calendar for today, I’m packed, and I’ve watched Russell Howard for an hour. Yet I am as excited as a child on Christmas Eve, and even though I know not sleeping will not make tomorrow come any quicker, and it will mean I’m tired, I still can’t drift off. So I write my blog for the day – at the start of the day ... :) Here is a photo of me and my friend Katie, exploring Ibiza, we will be exploring Frankfurt this weekend, but without the short sleeved t-shirts. I think this time woolly jumpers and bobble hats are more appropriate attire.

No comments:
Post a Comment