After an amazingly long weekend, a trip to Frankfurt then exploring Barcelona and puente-ing, (yes the new verb to party, hard, because it's a puente) I today am slammed back into reality. I've just finished my Catalan book report which is due in tomorrow, then on Wednesday I should know whether or not I can matriculate to the next level of my Catalan class. It's scary how quick time is going, this time in 2 weeks I will be celebrating Christmas day, with my family, in England. I'm glad I am spending my entire year here, otherwise I would be moving to a new country soon and that would be too quick for my liking.
One very strange thing which is going on here in Barcelona is the appearance of ice rinks, there are 2 within 15 minutes of my house. Now I know everybody likes a good ice skate, but I just find it a little weird when it's bright sunshine and still about 16 degrees that there are Spaniards in scarves, hats and gloves on ice. It's all a little bit too surreal for my liking.
So tomorrow I head back to school, only 7 working days left now before Christmas, crazy! I'm starting to get really excited now, mainly because I have all my presents and I can't wait to see my family.
Hope everyone else is enjoying the run up to Christmas as much as me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment