This is last night's blog. Posted a little late, as it didn't work, sorry about that guys.
So today I did a lot of research for my DELC310 in french as I want to start the next 4000 words after christmas. Gosh I had brain ache, I think I have finally decided what I want to do it on, and Isabelle seems to agree that it will be ok, and there seem to be quite a few academic papers and articles on both topics. Which is good. Except the prospect of being stuck inside reading on a computer screen while it's a nice sunny puente weekend outside does not, and I really can't afford to print them so I am going to have to suck it up and stare outside from my window. :( Tomorrow I plan to go to the gym, and then do some studying afterwards. I was thinking of seeing if Maquinista (a massive shopping complex) is open as I am desperately in need of tights, the one pair I have left are about to die. So a pretty boring day today guys. :( At least I have some weekend trips planned :) although I'm still thinking about last weekend in Frankfurt, which was simply amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment