Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Christmas is nigh..

Today was pretty boring, I went to school, the gym and then have mainly chilled, partly due to the fact that my private lesson had to be cancelled as my pupil is ill, and partly due to the fact I ache all over from the gym. I hurt in places where I didn't know muscles existed! Maybe it will have some effect so I look good on my return to England, but I doubt it, seeing as I am going out for chinese food on Friday.
It really feels like everything is grinding to a stop here. I have no private lesson, no homework to do for my catalan class tomorrow and a bad case of not wanting to go to school, along with all the other teachers, and pupils. 
But I did manage to find out that my school trip on Thursday is to some sort of flowers and silk market, I have a party at catalan to look forward to tomorrow, as well as my final weekend in Barcelona being filled with Christmassy things, and going out.... and maybe the gym
All in all life's not too damn shabby, I guess I've just gotten used to be so busy that I'm not really sure how to have nothing to do anymore..
Hasta Manana
x

No comments:

Post a Comment