Thursday, 1 December 2011

White Rabbits.


So I am officially the worse blogger ever, I never find the time to actually write. Whoops. But today with my school we started work on an English blog. This inspired me to get back on the blog I originally started (especially as I now know how to do everything).
I’ve been up to a lot of travelling, Valencia, Madrid, Olot, Ibiza, Besalu, Bilbao, to name but a few so last weekend I decided to stay in Barcelona and work on my DELC 310 essay, it’s almost finished now, which has helped me distress so much. I also had a Catalan exam last night, and fingers crossed I will be able to matriculate to the next level. So my academic side of things is going pretty well.
I also received my first parcel from England, a CADBURY advent calendar, for someone living in a country that hasn’t really mastered chocolate this was nothing less than a godsend. It’s also starting to feel Christmassy around here which means that I am starting to get a little bit giddy. I’ve visited one Christmas market already and nearly all my Christmas shopping is done, hopefully it will all be finished by next weekend.
I’m also applying for a job to teach English to adults in the evenings – so keep your fingers crossed for me guys!
I’m off to Frankfurt in the early hours of tomorrow morning for the Christmas markets, I can’t wait!  
Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment