As you can probably guess from the title of today's blog I have spent the day in the library doing DELC310 work. I bashed out a good 1,033 words and a questionnaire, so I'm officially 1/4 of a way through the essay but not all the other rubbish stuff we have to so for it, such as an appendix, resumen, bibliography (ok that ones necessary) and binding.
But I aim to be free for March, and get it printed and bound when I go home for my brother's french, along with my Spanish, then I can enjoy my last 3 months out here with no work to do.
Off to a jazz club tonight to watch my friend's friend's band, I'm excited, and I want a mojito.
I leave you with a photo of the traditional reyes tart which I was eating this time last week. Sorry to be such a bore guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment