So monday was pretty normal, school, a little bit of shopping where I bought a dress, t-shirt and scarf, then Catalan class. Yesterday I worked and then met up with Tabetha for a little while before going to teach my private class. Which as usual is going very well.
Today I´m at work all day, but currently on my lunch, I´ve been uploading things to the school blog. Here are some videos where my year 4 describe their pictures, take a look:
Later I plan to do a bit more essay work, go to my Catalan class, revise for my exams next week and pack for tomorrow as I will be spending the weekend in England for my brother´s 18th. I´m excited to see family and friends (and also open my birthday cards from January. haha)
Quite a short and boring post, sorry, it will be more exciting next week.
Adios
x-x-x
No comments:
Post a Comment