Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Examenes de Catalan

So after a great weekend at home for my brother's 18th (and my fair share of English food) I arrived back in Spain on Sunday night. This week has been pretty boring, hence the lack of posts. Monday I had school and then a written Catalan exam, I think it went ok, but who knows! Tuesday I spent the afternoon on the beach with Tabetha, which was lovely :) In case you want a bit of trivia Tuesday the 13th is the unlucky day in Spain, not Friday the 13th like back in England. Although why, nobody seems to know. Today I had a full day at school, then the oral part of my Catalan exam. I just have to wait until next Wednesday for the results now! So nervous, I really hope I pass as then I will be a B1 level! Tomorrow I have one hour of classes and then the gym (to burn off all that English food) then I will find something to do for the evening I am sure.
Off to Valencia on Friday until Sunday for las fallas, I'm very excited. :)
Adios guapos!
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment