Monday, 16 April 2012

Out of a Semana Santa enduced coma...

So most of you will know I had a pretty hectic ten days of Semana Santa, my god it hit me! Thursday afternoon, after somehow making it through 3 days of lessons I crashed, I had headaches and was literally exhausted I didn't even leave my bed until Saturday afternoon. except to go to the toilet/get tiny amount of food. I know gross right. By Sunday morning I was feeling better and got over 1000 words done on my French essay, it's more or less there now only conclusions and silly referencing to go. I finished my latest article for thirdyearabroad.com this afternoon after school and the gym and then chilled and did little errands. Off to Catalan class, luckily we didn't have homework as such, just to review last weeks work, so I should be a little bit more awake than I was on Wednesday last week. I've also booked another trip with Catania, this time we are off to Santiago de Compostella in May, very excited. This weekend I'm heading to Cordoba with Bex, Jack and my beloved nephew George the chimp, only 3 and a half days to go - can't wait!!
A pretty boring week, filled with sleep, but by god was it needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment