So last night I had a really good night out in Barcelona; free entry, and many free shots for girls (I’m growing to quite like this sexism thing and being objectified). I danced until the early hours of the morning only until about 5 this time before heading home on the all night metro, which is very hand, although it usually starts at 5 so I am yet to benefit from the fact it remains open all night on a Saturday, rather than closing between 12 and 5. So far I’ve not needed it at this time, I don’t know what that says about me.....
Also someone has graffiti-ed the bank near I live with words such as "culpables" (guilty) and that capitalism is to blame for the current economic climate, interesting, if a little shocking to find in my lovely neighbourhood.
Then today I chilled, got my first DELC 310 interview out of the way; 1 down, 9 to go. I watched the best part of a film with Katie and then generally attempted to do reading but fate intervened and OneSearch refused to work all day, meaning I could spend a little more time relaxing and a little less researching.
Back to school tomorrow, and I need to write a presentation for Catalan class in the afternoon.
Hasta Mañana readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment