Well school today was fun, I got the children to read some riddles about Halloween and everything went pretty smoothly. My only problem is I seem to have developed the need to nap. This is a viscous circle as it means I am tired in the early afternoon, so i nap, then can't get to sleep until late at night/the early hours of the morning and subsequently require another nap the next day, and so the problem continues...
After my nap today I had my private lesson with the English teacher's daughter, which was simply amazing, she is so eager to learn that I can't help but enjoy my lessons with her, and I met her grandmother today who is perhaps the sweetest old lady ever. She was surprised that I spoke Spanish so when I spoke in a bit of catalan the old dear almost had a heart attack!
I then went to a language exchange tonight - where I was mistake for French when speaking French at the French + Spanish table, Erin 1 - 0 Spanish/French). (yes this point system really is appearing on all of our blogs....)
Now after eating a copious amount of rice I am going to try and turn in for the night, hopefully then I won't require a nap tomorrow, which would be handy, seeing as I'm working until half four.
Sweet dreams all
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment