So today I finally plucked up the guts to ask more people if they will take part in my delc 310, the response was positive, so at least that is a load of my mind as I won't really be able to do any work on it until the start of next month as I go to Valencia tomorrow until practically Monday and then Wednesday I'm off to Madrid for a few days and will be doing interview prep the few days before. I'm so excited to travel out of Catalonia and experience even more parts of Spain, and now that I have got some concrete work done on delc work I feel I can really relax and enjoy it.
Today I also went to the library which was fun, but the metro was unbelievable strange. I went on L9, which only has about 5 stops and is so deep underground I'm not sure if it's still part of the earth's crust. I went down escalator after escalator to the point where I was convinced I was going to be greeted by a man with horns and a pointy stick. But alas no, Bicheal Trickles* was not stood waiting for me at the bottom waiting to tell me about "avoidable errors" but a very swish metro train like none witnessed before.
So now I head to bed, to prepare for an adventure tomorrow.
*Name changed to protect identity (and trouble within delc)
Loving the censorship of the name!
ReplyDeletedon't want to get in trouble now do we :)
ReplyDelete